Capabilities for Coders¶
- About the project
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a CHERI capability?
- How do I get a Morello board?
- How do I compile for CHERI?
- How do I use hardware performance counters on Morello with CheriBSD?
- Which header file(s) should I include to use CHERI functions?
- How do I tell whether I am on a Morello machine?
- How do I install gdb on Morello?
- How do I printf a capability value?
- How do I tell whether an executable is purecap or hybrid?
- How do I run CHERI programs?
- How do I specify where shared object files are located?
- How do I use the LD_PRELOAD trick for CheriBSD?
- How do I know if a capability is valid?
- Can I run FreeBSD AArch64 binaries on CheriBSD?
- How do I remove the motherboard from the Morello ATX case?
- Common CHERI compiler errors
In the Capabilities for Coders podcast, Jeremy interviews some of the key figures in the CHERI world.
Episode 1: Capabilities in Cambridge. Jeremy visits the University of Cambridge and chats with Robert Watson about the origins of the CHERI project. [MP3]
Episode 2: Capabilities at CyberUK. Jeremy visits the CyberUK event in Belfast and chats with John Goodacre about the Digital Security by Design project. [MP3]
You can subscribe to the Capabilities for Coders podcast on your favourite platform, e.g. [Apple Podcasts] [Amazon Podcasts] [Spotify]