Frequently Asked Questions¶
What are the common questions developers have, when working with CHERI software?
- What is a CHERI capability?
- How do I get a Morello board?
- How do I compile for CHERI?
- How do I use hardware performance counters on Morello with CheriBSD?
- Which header file(s) should I include to use CHERI functions?
- How do I tell whether I am on a Morello machine?
- How do I install gdb on Morello?
- How do I printf a capability value?
- How do I tell whether an executable is purecap or hybrid?
- How do I run CHERI programs?
- How do I specify where shared object files are located?
- How do I use the LD_PRELOAD trick for CheriBSD?
- How do I know if a capability is valid?
- Can I run FreeBSD AArch64 binaries on CheriBSD?
- How do I remove the motherboard from the Morello ATX case?